Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Encouraging news

For the first time, I think there might be progress on the ring front.  I went to the jewelry store today, expecting the same blaize brush off I've been getting from the jeweler. 

To my surprise, he was actually pleasant.  He realized he didn't have any info on me in his customer files (after having my ring for five month, I never made it into the system, huh?) and added me.  He even took an email address and promised photos of the mock-up next week for my approval. 

I was floored.  Had I received this sort of reception the other times I'd gone in instead of having him call my husband a smartass, I think I would have been far less frustrated during this whole process! 

All I can say is that I hope this time it's genuine.  It's been five months.  My wedding anniversary is in less than a month.  I would absolutely love having my replacement by then.  I'm not holding my breath, but I am far more hopeful that I've allowed myself to be in quite some time. 





What are you hopeful about right now?

1 comment:

  1. I've got my fingers crossed so hard for you on this one girl!! And I am extremely hopeful that my financial situation is going to look up after all. I received some awesome news last night that still has me blown away. :)

    ReplyDelete